Glen Rock is very unique in that it has two New Jersey Transit stations:
- Glen Rock Boro Hall Station is located at Harding Plaza between Maple Avenue and Rock Road
- Glen Rock Main Line Station is located on Rock Road near Main Street
There are also numerous bus lines that operate in town.
For complete train and bus schedules and for more information please go to www.njtransit.com.
"Occasional" Resident Commuter Parking
For occasional resident commuter parking there are $1 parking spaces on Main Street designated for residents only. Please log on to www.parkmobile.com to register for pay-by-phone parking.
Annual Parking Permits for Residents
Annual resident permits are available for $145 for the first vehicle and $80 for the second and subsequent vehicles. Permits can be purchased at the Records Bureau of the Glen Rock Police Department, Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM and on Saturdays from 10 AM to 2 PM. Permits are also available through the mail (make check payable to Borough of Glen Rock and mail them with a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Borough of Glen Rock, Attn: Parking Pass, 1 Harding Plaza, Glen Rock, NJ 07452). Residents must provide a valid NJ Vehicle Registration with their Glen Rock address. If a vehicle is leased, residents must provide a valid NJ driver’s license with their Glen Rock address. Copies of this proof of residence should be included with mail-in applications. For more information, go to the Glen Rock police website at http://glenrockpolice.com/permits-and-licenses/
or call the Records Bureau at 201.670.3942.
2016 Resident Commuter Parking Application
Non-Resident Daily Commuter Parking
As of Monday, April 1, 2013, all non-resident daily commuter parking transactions will take place using Parkmobile, a pay-by-phone system set to replace the Metric Meters. Non-residents interested in daily parking can log on to www.parkmobile.com
to register for pay-by-phone parking. Questions?
Contact Borough Administrator Lenora Benjamin at 201-670-3954.
Monthly Parking for Non-Residents
Monthly parking passes for non-residents are available for $110 and daily rates are $7. The pass can be purchased at the Borough Clerk’s office at Borough Hall Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm or through the mail (make check payable to: Borough of Glen Rock and mail it with a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Borough of Glen Rock, Attn: Parking Pass, 1 Harding Plaza, Glen Rock, NJ 07452). For more information about Monthly Parking Passes for Non-Residents, please call 201-670-3956.
How to Use Parkmobil Pay by Phone Parking:
- Register at www.parkmobile.com: Please make sure to register with Parkmobile before attempting to park. For example, if you are planning on parking on Monday morning, please take a moment this weekend to log on and register.
- Park and pay by phone:
- Once you have found a parking space, call 1-877-727-5304 from the cell phone you registered online (which can be any type of cell phone) or launch the Parkmobile app from your smartphone--the choice is yours!
- Enter the parking zone number located on the meter or nearby signage.
- Enter your parking space number.
- Keep your vehicle information up to date: If at any time there is a change to your information as you entered it (such as a new car, license plate, credit card, or phone number), be sure to log back in and update your account information before attempting to park.
For more information, visit www.parkmobile.com.
As always, please let us know if you have any questions.